Monday, April 13, 2009

My baby is a big girl...

Yesterday was Mia's 2nd birthday. We have been sick all week, Mia has the worst of it, so it was not the most fun day but a milestone nonetheless. While Mia napped I went the WalMart to get groceries and I picked up the new 'Wubbzy' DVD and McDonald's, Mia's favorite, for lunch. The day started to look up. My big girl is full of personality lately, even more than usual. She has learned how to crab walk and her dancing skills are 'off the hook'. haha.

We spent all afternoon hanging out, watching Wubbzy and dancing. I am so in love with my big girl! She is the cutest and funniest little person I have ever made. I am so proud of everything she has accomplished this year and all of the challenges we've had to overcome together. She keeps me sane even when she's being insane.

I have come to realize that "friends" come and go but my family are the ones that truly love me for me.

3 comments:

lilybsmommy said...

I have not gone anywhere, I am still here.... Whether you like it or not, you can't get rid of me that easy... he he he

I love you girls. Always will. Happy birthday Mia!

Traci said...

Thanks! I love you girls too!

Diana G. said...

I'm sorry Mia was sick on her b-day. And we still love you guys too! We miss y'all. :)

Happy Birthday Mia!!!