Friday, May 1, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane...

So our big travel day is upon us. Of course I can't sleep... mostly because I have a terrible cramp in my side but also because I am so excited! I am anticipating that Mia will behave with some coaxing aka 'I'm an awful parent using drugs to sedate my child'.

I can't wait to get the heck out of here. I'm going to miss Kyle and I know he'll miss us too even if he plays it cool. When he's not going out of his way to be a selfish butthead... he's a sweetheart who truly does love us, he just has his own way of showing it.

I'll be glad to get away from all the crap going on here but it'll still be here when we get back. Currently we're planning on moving into the new house the Friday after Mia and I return, water or not. Kyle is getting pretty sick of all the garbage going on here too... FINALLY! It only took forever for him to see what was really going on. That's for another day.

I'm not sure how exactly we're going to be able to live without water(is that even legal?) but Kyle said he'll know for sure next week what the engineers say about getting us all hooked up. If it's longer than two weeks after we move in, I have a serious problem with that. We have to scrub the place down and with no water that is nearly impossible to do effectively. Anyway, we'll figure something out, we always do. If all else fails there is a creek next to the house. We can take hillbilly baths... literally!

Ok... it's 1:30... I should sleep.

No comments: